Pork Tenderloin and Cashew Stir Fry

Pork Tenderloin and Cashew Stir Fry is a wonderful main dish with flavorful Asian influence. We were planning on a wonderful lunch today. My daughter makes an amazing wrap with all kinds of fabulous roasted  veggies, caramelized onions, fresh spinach and basil, pesto and goat cheese. Like I said, we were planning on a wonderful lunch. Instead, I’m sitting in the ER … nothing terrible but she cut her finger and it definitely needs a few stitches, so I’ll keep it quite short and send you on over to PARADE to enjoy this Pork Tenderloin and Cashew Stir Fry.

The Café on PARADE

Pork Tenderloin and Cashew Stir Fry is a wonderful main dish with flavorful Asian influence. Collage

Comments

1. says

dear Chris, I hope that all is well by the time you are reading this – the ER ans stitches…the speediest of recoveries to your daughter!!!
    Your pork tenderloin stir-fry looks fabulous – colorful and healthy! I love to use pork tenderloin in my stir-fries as well – always such a tender and delicious choice of meat to add.to a stir-fry.
    All the best!

2. says

Sending my wishes for speedy healing! Was it a cooking injury? (I have done that. Once while slicing while slicing bagels and I really should have gotten stitches but was expecting 30 people at my house that afternoon. I have a battle scar instead. :) ) How lucky that you were there to help get your daughter to the ER. No matter how old we get, its wonderful to have mom with you in an emergency! I hope your daughter’s finger heals quickly and you are back to wonderful lunches soon!

• says

Thanks so much Wendy, it was a cooking injury, slicing sweet potatoes. Yes, bagels can be just as difficult. It’s always a hard decision whether to go or not. And 30 people would definitely make me hesitant :)

3. Happier Than A Pig In Mud says

The stir fry looks great! Sorry to hear about the ER, that can ruin your day for sure! Hope she feels better soon:@)

4. says

First of all I hope your daughter is okay. That’s horrible. I cut myself way too often. Since we opened up over kitchen and living room I keep trying to multi-task. I’ve learned not to cut veggies while watching the walking dead. That one was scary. Hoping all is well.

I popped over to parade to check this out. It’s a must try. I love stir fry. We must make it at least once a week. My daughter is super picky but for some reason she loves stir fry so I just keep making them.

• says

Thanks Kim, she’s doing better. They put in about 6 0r 7 stitches. We were trying to decided whether to go or not but I’m so glad we did. It definitely needed some stitches. It’s so easy for that to happen, especially when cutting really dense hard veggies like sweet potatoes and winter squash. Glad you had a good week.

5. says

Sending my desires for quick healing! However you are lucky that you just were there to assist your girl. In spite of how previous we have a tendency to get, it’s fantastic to possess mummy with you in associate for nursing in emergency! I hope and pray to your daughter’s finger heal quickly and you’re back to fantastic lunches soon!

6. Mary Hirsch says

Not good, Grandma, to have a Mommy of 4 under the weather. If I were to have such an accident, I would want YOU in the kitchen with me. No fussing around, just get to the ER and get those stitches. I hope your daughter recovers quickly. This is a good stir fry – should I move over from one pork tenderloin “thing” to another pork tenderloin “thing”? Maybe….

7. says

Oh, so sorry about your daughter’s finger! Hope she heals soon — such an unpleasant experience. This stir fry, however, is quite the opposite! What a great looking dish — terrific flavor. Good stuff — thanks.

8. says

Sending well wishes to your daughter hoping she heals her cut quickly! Sharp kitchen knives and chopping can certainly be a dangerous mix. But, wow! What a gorgeous stir fry! I’m so hungry right now and am late for dinner. Cannot wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Chris! Pinning (of course)!