Gift ideas for the dads in your life. These products are tried and true, things we use and love!
Father's Day is next week! If you're looking for a gift idea that your dad or husband will love, we've got some great ideas for you. We sourced ideas from our husbands, these are things they use and love. Plus they are all on Amazon, so they will ship quickly and you can avoid the store. And if you're looking for even more ideas, here's this gift guide from last year. Be sure to check it out if the dad in your life is into cooking, baking, and grilling. Stay tuned menu ideas for Father's Day later in the week!
- Garmin Rugged Outdoor Watch- The perfect, rugged answer for your outdoor guy!
- COAST Rechargeable Headlamp- Perfect for projects and adventures, plus no more searching for batteries
- BOSE Bluetooth Headphones- Excellent sound quality and they won't slip out while exercising
- ENO Doublenest Camping Hammock- Surprisingly comfortable and can be hung anywhere
- CHEMEX Pour Over Coffee Maker- What guy doesn’t love a simple pour-over answer to a delicious richly brewed cup of coffee?
- YETI Rambler- A tough, no-nonsense tumbler for all those outdoor activities he’s into
- BOSE Outdoor Portable Speaker- Super cool, subcompact entertainment - clips right onto your backpack designed to go anywhere
- BOLLAER Outdoor Emergency Fire Starter Flint- A nifty essential any dad hiker/camper/biker would love
- GOPRO and Accessory Kit- Everything Dad needs to record his (and your) adventures
- TOPO Men's Trail Running Shoe- Awesome for trail running or hiking. Plus they look cool!
- Stainless Steel Pint Glasses- Great for enjoying a craft beverage outside
- Audible Subscription- Whether it's for his commute or working on a project, an audiobook subscription is a great gift
- LEZYNE Bike Pump- Tried and true, this pump will last a lifetime
- Milwaukee Screwdriver Kit- Dad will think of you every time he uses this excellently made power screwdriver!
- TOPO Designs Wallet- Minimalist design and indestructible
And if you're looking for even more ideas, check out this gift guide from last year. Be sure to check it out if the dad in your life is into cooking, baking, and grilling.