So delicious, super easy and the antidote for boring salads! Oh, and it's fabulous drizzled over pan-seared or grilled salmon, shrimp or chicken too!
Course: Salad Dressing
Servings: 24 1 tablespoon servings
Calories: 38 kcal
- 1 large mango peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (2 medium size limes will yield approximately 1/4 cup, although yield does vary as some limes are much juicier than others.)
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped Fresno chili pepper depending on how spicey you like things.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine mango, lime juice, orange juice, honey, cumin, garlic and salt in a blender container. Puree on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a medium size jar.
Add oil to the mixture in the jar in a slow, steady stream while stirring continuously with a fork or small whisk.
Add finely chopped chili pepper, cilantro and black pepper. Taste and add a bit more salt, if needed.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.
Sweet and Spicy Mango Salad Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories 38 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Sodium 48mg 2%
Potassium 19mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Vitamin A 1.6%
Vitamin C 5.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.