With a buttery crumble topping and a delicious pumpkin filling, this Easy Pumpkin Praline Cobbler is a perfect Fall dessert. Put it together in less than 15 minutes and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Everyone will be in pumpkin heaven!
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray an 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside
2. For the pecans, combine pecans, 2 teaspoons of the maple syrup and 1 teaspoon of the melt butter. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, remaining maple syrup, half and half, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir well to combine, then transfer to prepared baking dish and spread to an even layer. Set aside.
4. For the crumble, combine remaining melted butter, flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a medium size mixing bowl. Stir with a fork until large crumbles form. Add half of the pecan mixture and stir again to combine. Set remaining pecans aside.
5. Bake cobbler for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and scatter remaining pecans over the top. Return to oven and bake another 15-20 minutes or until crumble and pecans are golden.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. See "Café Tips" in post for make ahead instructions.