2 tablespoon pomegranate molasses*
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1 small shallot, finely chopped
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place all ingredients in a glass jar and shake well.
6 cups mixed greens, I used a butter/radicchio mix but whatever type of greens are your favorite are fine.
1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2 inch dice
1 ripe mango, halved, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2 inch dice
8 strawberries, halved and sliced
1/4 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
1. Divide greens between 4 salad plates.
2. Top with strawberries, mangos and avocados.
3. Drizzle with Pomegranate-Lemon Vinaigrette and sprinkle with Honey Roasted Pecans.
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients on foil and place in oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes, stirring every few minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.