1 3/4 cups crushed strawberries
1/2 cup fresh pineapple
4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 pouch liquid Certo pectin
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Hull and thoroughly crush strawberries, one layer at a time. Add fresh pineapple.
2. In a large bowl, stir together prepared fruit and sugar.
3. Let stand 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally until all sugar is dissolved. If sugar is not dissolved after 4-5 hours, place in microwave on high for 2 minutes and stir again. One other secret, if sugar is still not completely dissolved, place mixture in microwave and warm on high for 2 1/2 minutes. This will not cook the jam, just help dissolve the last bits of sugar.
4. Add Certo and lemon juice. Stir for 3 minutes.
5. Put into clean containers filling up to 1/4 inch from rim. Cover with lids. Leave at room temperature 24 hours or until set.
1 cup blueberries
4 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. lemon or orange peel
1 pouch Certo liquid fruit pectin
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Crush berries, measure 2 cups of the berries in a bowl .Combine berries, sugar and lemon peel and stir well.